Friday, February 17, 2012

Exit interview with Miss Piggy and Kermit

How were you feeling when you arrived at the pitstop and you knew you were behind the other teams? Was there any hope you could last another week?

Kermit to Adam:Well Adam first let me start by saying it's not easy being green. But I think we raced hard and I couldn't have asked for a better racing partner.
Piggy: Oh Kermy, mwua mwua mwua mwua mwua.
Adam: Wow i've never seen a green frog turn red before.
Piggy: Well of course we could have lasted another week Adam and probably even won the race with Kermy's brains and my dainty feminine charms. *batting her eye-lashes at the camera*
Now where are those two cheating nitwits I'm gonna tear them a new...
Adam jumps in with the next question before Piggy can finish.

What will you do now the race is over?

Adam: So now that the race is over for you two, what will you do? Kermit, I guess you'll be bringing home the bacon? Dohohohoho

Piggy: Oh you think that's funny Adam? Try this for funny! Hiiiiiiiiii Yaaaaa!
*Adam disappears from the screen*
Piggy: I don't need this chump show. Oh Porject Runway Your starlette is coming. *bats eyelasshes again and blows kisses into the camera as she throws Kermit over her shoulder and carries him off with her*
Disclaimer: We at TAR Contest blog do not condone violence against TV show hosts...

BING..

We do however find it hilarious.

Staler and Waldorf appear standing over top of an unconscious Adam.S and W at the same time:"Adam's down."
They pick him up and carry him off. Statler: Hey Waldorf do you think this means we'll get a rest from racing my feet are killing me.Statler"With the smell of your feet I'm surprised he's not already dead dohohohohoho."
The smell of Statler's feet wakes up Adam and he returns to the race, having stolen the old guys walking sticks.

No comments:

Post a Comment