Thursday, October 13, 2011

Elimination Interview with Jeremy Kyle and Oprah

We're here with eliminated team Jeremy Kyle and Oprah to ask them some questions.






How do you feel about being the first team out of the race?

Jeremy Kyle:Well it's disappointing but we got some new material for the next Jeremy Kyle show.

Oprah: Well you know Adam I own the network. I'll be back on again next week.

Who did you think would be the first team out?

Jeremy Kyle: Anybody but us!

Oprah: When we saw Luke and Leia go off course looking for some guy named Yoda we felt for sure we'd beat them.

Where do you think it all went wrong for you?
Jeremy Kyle: I think it started with the fans.

Oprah: I guess we shouldn't have stopped to sign all those autographs but how could I disappoint my fans? They all love me.

When will fans be able to see the teams on the Jeremy Kyle show?
Jeremy Kyle: We're hoping to air it next week.

Oprah: And don't forget those cheese wheels under your chair if you're in the studio.



No comments:

Post a Comment