Thursday, January 26, 2012

Exit interview: Mr Burns and Smithers

Where did it all go wrong for you?

Smithers: I think things got a hole lot worse for us when Mr. Burns accidently fell in the man hole.

Mr Burns" We should have released the hounds on all the other teams"

Adam: That might have only made the other teams run faster toward the pit stop.

How do you feel about being out of the race?
Burns: It's Preponderous!

Smithers: Do you mean preposterous sir?

Burns: No Smithers I mean preponderous because I can't even begin to ponder how it happened. We have my Brains and your brawn. The only things stopping us was the lack of any public safety conditions in this country.

Smithers: Look at all the wonderful things you have, Mr. Burns: King Arthur's Excalibur, the only existing nude photo of Mark Twain, and that rare first draft of the constitution with the word "suckers" in it.

Burns: Ah Smithers I can always count on you to make me feel better. Now how about a foot massage after all that work.

Smithers: Yes sir, right away sir.



No comments:

Post a Comment