Thursday, December 1, 2011

Exit interview with Leonard and Sheldon

Where did it all go wrong for you guys?

Sheldon: Well according to my flow chart here... Everything was going great until...the whipping... I guess I forgot to factor in?

Leonard: I thought we were doing really well right up until the end when we lost a little bit of focus and Shelden turned into a cattle driver, whipping me like I was a bull he was taking to market.

Shelden: Leonard... You're hardly a bull. You are more like a tender peace of milk fed veal.

Leonard: See and that's why I had to take a stand and hold a non-violent, vegetarian, dolphin friendly protest.

What was a highlight of the race for your team?

Leonard: Well, we won two legs that was always a highlight.

Sheldon: For me, it was calculating the precise angle of the paraglider.

What will you do now the race is over for you?

Sheldon: Well I'm looking forward to getting back home and finishing making a model of the solar system made out of cheese.And not having to deal with any more wild animals! If it's not a lab rat I'm not interested.

Leonard: I just want to get back to my action figures. And play video games.



No comments:

Post a Comment